- Admission Procedure
- The Information Brochure (including Admission Form) is available at academic centres located in our Institutions in Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Karad, Sangli and Solapur.
- The candidate will have to apply for admission to any academic programme in the prescribed form Admission Brochure. The candidate will be admitted provisionally to the programme on verification of the eligibility for admission. He / She will be asked to complete the eligibility requirement by sending the following original documents which will be returned after verification.
- The candidate can be fill Online Admission Form at - http://bvudl.com/onlineApp
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet of examination attested by the Director of the Study Centre.
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination attested by the Director of the Study Centre.
- Passing certificate of last qualifying examination attested by the Director of the Study Centre.
- Four I-card size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Migration Certificate (Original).
- Gap Certificate (If there is a gap of more than 2 years in education).
- Caste certificate (if applicable) attested by the Director of the Study Centre.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).
- Bonafide Certificate (if applicable).
- Gazette Certificate (in case of change in name) attested by the Director of the Study Centre.
- An attested true copy of photo identity document.
- An attested true copy of age proof document.
- Documents which will be accepted are 1. Aadhaar Card, 2. Passport, 3. Election Card, 4. PAN Card, 5. Birth Certificate, 6. Driving License.
- Cost of 1st Year Information Brochure and Application Form is Rs. 500/- in cash, Rs. 550/- in online and by post Rs. 600/-
- Admission Form is available for Rs. 100/- in cash (by post Rs. 200/-) for those students who are applying for 2nd & 3rd year admission.
- Cost of Information Brochure is non refundable.
Rules Regarding Payment and Refund Of Fees